Mitra App for PC is used to manage all your Airtel retailer accounts in one single app. It makes it easy to check all your transactions and traffic plans. Airtel Mitra for PC offers free of cost to available all Mitra services. You can keep all tracking records and commissions.
Best Video Player: PLAYit for PC Download & Windows Laptop Mac
Are you finding a simple way to get the Mitra app downloaded for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 & Mac desktop processes? Then connect with this entire post to get the easy and simple procedure to download & install.
Product Information of Airtel Mitra App for PC
|Designed By||Product Engg|
|Compatible for||Android, iPhone (Windows 10/11/7/8) PC Mac Laptop|
Special Features on Airtel Mitra for PC:
- Get live notifications on balance falls when it is low.
- Check the tariff plans, SMS, internet packs, daily packs, top-ups, and many more.
- You can get the last 20 transactions.
- Just request to reversal recharge.
- Get monthly commissions on all transactions you made.
- Reset LAPU MPIN with the Mitra app.
- Send and receive customer complaints and queries.
- For transactions, the search functionality is available up to 72 hours.
Mitra App Download for PC Windows 7/10/11/8 Laptop & Mac Desktop
Airtel Mitra is an Android and iOS application that is available in the Play Store and App Store for mobile devices. It is completely free to download and install on mobile phones. When you find to download this application on your PC/Mac Windows Laptop, it is impossible.
However, if you want to download and install the Mitra App for PC and Windows 10/8/7 32 bit & 64 bit computers then use the Android emulators.
Here below we have mentioned a detailed procedure for downloading & installing apps for PC Laptop & Windows Mac.
About Android Emulators
In the online market, various Android emulators are available to use and download Android and iOS app on Windows 10/8/7/8.1 PC & Mac Laptop. The better are:
- Nox App Player
- Bluestacks App Player
- MEmu Emulator
But in this guide, we will show you the guide using Nox App Player Emulator to download the app. You can also blindly follow our steps and continue the installing process on your PC Windows & Mac laptop.
How to Install Airtel Mitra Login for PC & Windows
- First of all download Nox App Player Emulator from the links given on this guide.
- Next double click on the installed emulator or right-click to select “Run as Administrator” to install the file.
- It will show the installation screen, follow the instructions on the screen for further processes.
- It will take some time to complete the total emulator set up on your computer or laptop.
- Now open the emulator and find the Google Play Store app.
- Open the Google Play Store app and log in with your Gmail ID and Password.
- In the Play Store search for Mitra App and click on the install icon.
- After a while, it completes the Airtel Mitra app installation process.
- That’s it, open the app and use it on your laptop PC with a safe.
It is the complete guide and procedure to download and install the Mitra app for PC and Airtel Mitra for PC. Use these steps and complete the installation process on your personal computer successfully. Also, do queries in the comment section if you feel errors or doubts. For some more procedures on apps on PC and Windows visit our site.