Did you need to add a stylish text on pictures? Then why you are waiting let’s download PixelLab for PC. It is the android interface application you can easily download it from official App stores. But coming to PC and Windows laptop version no application was developed. No worry about it we prescribed this article to show the ways to download Pixellab on PC Online Windows 8/10/7 & Laptop.
Find It: VPN Master Proxy for PC and Laptop
PixelLab – Text on Pictures
It is the application which has multiple text options to make beautiful stickers. It allows you to add 3d text, different stylish text, and stickers on your favorite pictures. It presents the huge selection of fonts, backgrounds, stickers and more options to customize your picture. It gives you a beautiful picture more than your imagination.
Text: Add stylish text and 3d texts on your picture.
Effects, Font and Color: Choose 200+ fonts, effects, and colors like linear gradient and radial gradient.
Background: Edit and change the background.
Draw: Customize and draw anything you want on the object.
Export: Share your edited images with friends on social media.
Installation of PixelLab for Windows & PC with Bluestacks Emulator
PixelLab was built for Android mobile phones. But you can use it on PC with the help of Bluestacks Emulator. Other than Bluestacks emulator you have many popular emulators such as Nox App Player and YouWave.
This article gives you the way to download the PixelLab app using the Bluestacks Emulator. From it, you can easily download the PixelLab android app on your PC.
How to Download PixelLab App on PC & Windows
- Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your computer.
- Open the downloaded Bluestacks emulator and it will look like an android device.
- Find a Google Play Store icon and open it.
- Use your existing or new Google account to sign in into the emulator app store.
- Click on the Play store tab and search for the PixelLab app.
- Make click on the install tab and start the installation.
- After a few steps, you will complete the downloading and installation process.
- It’s a time to open the app and use it to adding 3d text and different stylish fonts on your pictures.
The above way you used Bluestacks Emulator to download the PixelLab app. If you are interested in any other emulator then you can use it. It is your choice. But without any confusion and simple steps, we used the Bluestacks.
I hope you are eagerly waiting to get the app on PC. It is time to find a good way to download the application on your PC. I hope our article is helped most with a clear solution. We also considering comments to share your queries.